Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am creating this Blog because I have become disgusted with politics and the political discourse as it exists in the United States today. To that end I am initiating this Blog as a way of entering the discussion. For a while I thought that avoiding politics and focusing on other more important and direct parts of my life such as work, family and faith would be sufficient. But in recent months I have grown ever more concerned about the state of our nation as well as the world. As a parent I feel it is my absolute responsibility to try and shape a future world for my children which is truly a kinder gentler place to live.

Recently I lost a very dear friend who had served as political visionary and commentator. Her life was shaped by the pain and suffering of living with kidneys and regular dialysis. For her ever day counted. This site is dedicated to her wit, wisdom and selflessness.

I am an observer of life. In the past I have had no forum for public comment. "From the Campiile" will attempt at finding truth, listening to opions and sharing ideas for making this world a better place to live.

Let's see what the news story tomorrow is and then the discourse will begin for real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home